Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kid's and cocoanut's

Well not much new is going on here. All of the days are pretty much the same. My baby count is up to 4 catches! The last baby that I caught had a nuchal cord (cord around his neck) but it was very loose so he just slipped through it. I am learning a lot in a short amount of time. I was not there but we just had a lady that had a retained placenta! The midwife in charge had to manually remove it and then only got about half of it. But on to lighter stuff!

One of the interns and I went out for lunch the other day and came across some children making up there own play.








The thing on a stick that the older boy is holding id fried banana











And here is the best way to get something to drink in the Philippines






Gotta love fresh cocoanut!




Location:Davao city

5 comments:

  1. My sister and I used to do that when we went to work with our Dad! We'd take turns giving each other rides on the hand truck all over the warehouse.

    It was the best thrill ride ever. Thanks for sharing your pictures, and bringing back such fun memories!

    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picture.
    cocoanut looks good


    miss calamity

    ReplyDelete
  3. God almighty, woman--learn to spell! I know second graders who write better than you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's been happening/ Looking forward to some more posts. The comment at 6:10pm reminded me of your Mother's posts regarding "flypaper for freaks". Keep up the good work and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon July 15 @ 6:10 p.m. is obviously a troll over from Freejinger.

    As for the spelling, I know persons with doctorates who spell exactly as you do. It's not the end of the world, and those babies and their mums don't care. (and neither do I!)

    I've been worried about you, hoping you're just REALLY busy and not in trouble.

    Drop us a line, even just literally, "I'm OK, just busy" so we'll stop worrying about you.

    Melody

    ReplyDelete